Custom McKinley Barber Chair: Crocodile
Customized McKinley Barber Chair
- Button Tufted Upholstery
- Faux Crocodile Vinyl
- Logo Embroidery on back seat, calf rest, or headrest
Note: This order requires a 4 week lead-time for completion. Once order is placed, we will send you all the color options for you to choose from.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Here are a few key details from our standard McKinley, the model which this chair is based from:
A Modern Take On An Old School Barber Chair Design
The McKinley barber chair by Berkeley is immediately recognizable by the refined stitching of the backrest.
The 2.5" seat cushion sits atop a 3" polished steel base and the finish color of your choice adds to the refined look of this chair. The chair has padded armrests, a 45-degree recline, and lumbar support for your clients. The rise of the headrest to 11", will accommodate your tallest customers.
- Durable upholstery with a unique stitching design;
- High end polished chrome plating;
- Pinpoint adjustable & locking headrest, removable for additional cutting space;
- Padded Armrests & Classic Flip-Style Footrest;
- 45-degree angle recline with sleek lever;
- Accented frame detailing on foot, calf, and ankle rest;
- Berkeley Professional cast iron pump to handle up to 580 lbs & steel base with black pump cover;
- Plush cushion for more comfort;
- Colors available: Black & Gold or Black and Rose Gold.
- Product Weight: 160 lbs
- Overall Unit: 26" W x 46" D x 42" H (lowest position)
- Pump Adjustable to 48" H (from top of headrest to floor)
- Depth with footrest extension: 48" D
- Seat Cushion: 19" W x 20" D
- Back Cushion: 18" W x 18" H
- Inside & Armrests: 20.5" W
- Outside & Armrests: 26.25" W
- Seat to Floor (Lowest Position): 21" H
- Seat to Floor (Highest Position): 27" H
- Overall Diameter in circumference (In recline): 60" D
- Height from top of the chair to floor (without headrest): 38"-45" H (Pump Range)
We utilize premium grade materials to ensure durability and comfort.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Low-cost freight options available.
Please note that all of our antique chairs (both partially and fully restored/customized) are final sale.
Concerned this chair might be too small or too tall? Let us know and we will happily provide you with any and all details you require before purchase.
Check our our cleaning products under Parts & Accessories
WHERE QUALITY BEGINS
All of our custom and restored barber chairs are of the highest quality. We utilize all new hardware, re-cushion the seats with the best quality foam, and our craftsmen pay attention to every detail to ensure you receive nothing but the best.
We stand behind our product and offer a 1-year craftsmanship warranty.